it is a assignment 3 in C4elink.org. I need to you login and listen to the pieces of music that just is 4:08. The principles of unity & variety apply to all music, regardless of compositional style or historical period.
Now that you are familiar with the concepts in the first section of the course (Basic Musical Concepts), and you have seen how they work on different pieces of music, try your hand, mouse, and ears at how they operate in a music selection that you may not have heard yet.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
Your analysis should include:
- The number of different musical ideas in the piece (for example, can we say that there are two ideas A and B? Or is there only one?)
- The timings (start and stop times) of the different sections of the piece. (Hint: Listen for changes in musical ideas and timbre, for example, points when different instruments come in or give way to others.)
- How unity and variety are exemplified in those sections through the use of:
a) Dynamics: Where does the music get louder or softer? Is there any apparent reason for those changes?
b) Timbre: Where do instruments take over the melody or a solo passage?
c) Pitch: What is the general pitch level of the piece? Are there wide variations in pitch level?
- Although there are sections that feature one instrument over others, whether you think this is a piece for a solo performer or for an ensemble
- A list of the characteristics of the musical style closest to the one this piece exemplifies. (Hint: Look at the last lecture in the first section of the course)
- Whether you think this piece serves (or could serve) a specific purpose.
- Whether or not it has any specific connotation(s) for you.
- Click “Add Submission”
- Use the text entry box and/or upload a file to add your assignment.
- Click “Save Changes.” You will have the option to “Edit Submission” after you have saved your changes to continue working on your assignment.
- Click “Submit Assignment” when you are ready to submit your assignment to your instructor.
- Click “Continue” at the prompt “Are you sure you want to submit your work for grading? You will not be able to make any more changes.“
Can I get a competent professional to write my essays for me or do my essays for me cheap? Yes, we can write your papers for you from scratch and within your deadline. Place an order, and our experts will complete your papers according to instructions
We provide excellent papers within your deadline. Just give clear instructions and your paper is done!