Use the SWOT Analysis worksheet provided to complete this assignment.
Review the SWOT Analysis PowerPoint® presentation prior to completing this assignment.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
Based on the review of the Stevens District Hospital strategic planning scenario, conduct a SWOT analysis to generate a list of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the hospital.
- Strengths and weaknesses are traits internal to the hospital (i.e., strong physician loyalty to hospital, aging building, and availability of financial resources).
- Opportunities and threats are external to the hospital, such as a mall facility available for lease or a competitor hospital opening two physician practices in your market.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis that incorporates the key components of a SWOT analysis for the scenario described in Week One to generate a list of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. The analysis will include the following:
- Analyze the purpose of conducting the analysis in the context of the scenario.
- Analyze the limitations and advantages of conducting a SWOT analysis on your own (vs. with a group of stakeholders).
- Use the table provided to record your analysis of the information from the strategic planning scenario and generate two factors for each of the SWOT categories (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats).
Cite at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines
Can I get a competent professional to write my essays for me or do my essays for me cheap? Yes, we can write your papers for you from scratch and within your deadline. Place an order, and our experts will complete your papers according to instructions
We provide excellent papers within your deadline. Just give clear instructions and your paper is done!