Course : MIS604 Requirements Engineering
This final assessment requires you to respond to the case study used in Assessment 1 and 2 so that you can develop insights into the different facets of Requirements Analysis. In this assessment you are required to produce an individual report of 2000 words (+/-10%) detailing the following:
1. A Product Roadmap and a Product Backlog of coarse granularity including Epics and user stories
2. A Persona who typifies the future system end user
3. Decomposition of an Epic in user stories for first release
4. Story Mapping – ordering user stories according priority and sophistication
5. Minimum Viable Product definition for first release
6. Story elaboration of the stories for MVP to ensure that the User Story is clear
7. Well considered acceptance criteria for the stories to ensure that ‘definition of done’ is clear to all stakeholders.
8. A paragraph detailing the similarities and differences between traditional predictive requirements analysis and management and Agile requirements analysis and management.
Please refer to the Task Instructions for details on how to complete this task.
In the second assessment you would have developed capability in the areas of requirements analysis and requirements lifecycle management, which are well recognised Business Analysis skills and capabilities. However, Agile has become a recognised software development approach which is both adaptive and iterative in nature. This has necessitated the development of new and differentiated requirements analysis and management skills, techniques, and capabilities. This assessment aims to assist you in developing well-rounded skills as a Business Analyst who uses a spectrum tools and techniques. In doing so, you can draw irrespective of the approach your future employer may take to software development.
1. Please read attached MIS604_Assessment_Case Study.
2. Write a 2000 words Agile Requirements Analysis & Management Report as a response to the case study provided.
3. Review your subject notes to establish the relevant area of investigation that applies to the case. Reread any relevant readings for Module 1 and 2 for this subject.
4. Perform additional research and investigation and select five additional sources in the area of elicitation methods to add depth to your explanation of method selection. Plan how you will structure your ideas for your report and write a report plan before you start writing.
5. Please structure the report as follows:
The report does not require an executive summary or abstract.
A professional custom title page with the subject code and subject name, assignment title, student’s name, student number and lecturer’s name
An introduction (100-150 words) which will also serve as your statement of purpose for the report – this means that you will tell the reader what you are going to cover in your report. You will need to inform the reader of:
• Overview of the problem you’ve been asked to research.
• The key concepts you will be addressing,
• What the reader can expect to find in the body of the report
The body of the report (1700-1800 words) will need to cover the following areas:
• A Product Roadmap and a Product Backlog of coarse granularity including Epics and user stories
• A Persona who typifies the future system end user
• Decomposition of an Epic in user stories for first release
• Story Mapping – ordering user stories according priority and sophistication
• Minimum Viable Product definition for first release
• Story elaboration of the stories for MVP to ensure that the User Story is clear
• Well considered acceptance criteria for the stories to ensure that ‘definition of done’ is clear to all stakeholders.
• A paragraph detailing the similarities and differences between traditional predictive requirements analysis and management and Agile requirements analysis and management.
The conclusion (100-150 words) will summarise any findings or recommendations that the report puts forward regarding the concepts covered in the report.
6. The report should use font Arial or Calibri 11 point, should be line spaced at 1.5 for ease of reading and page numbers on the bottom of each page. If diagrams or tables are used, due attention should be given to pagination to avoid loss of meaning and continuity by unnecessarily splitting information over two pages. Diagrams must carry the appropriate captioning.
7. You are strongly advised to read the rubric which is an evaluation guide with criteria for grading the assignment. This will give you a clear picture of what a successful report looks like.
There are requirements for referencing this report using APA referencing style and it is expected that students reference any lecture notes used and five additional sources in the relevant subject area based on readings and further research.
Ii is essential that you use appropriate APA style for citing and referencing research
Can I get a competent professional to write my essays for me or do my essays for me cheap? Yes, we can write your papers for you from scratch and within your deadline. Place an order, and our experts will complete your papers according to instructions
We provide excellent papers within your deadline. Just give clear instructions and your paper is done!