Review the Institute of Medicine’s 2010 report “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.” Write a 750-1,000 word paper discussing the influence of the IOM report on nursing practice. Include the following:
1. Summarize the four messages outlined in the IOM report and explain why these are significant to nursing practice.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
2. Discuss the direct influence the IOM report has on nursing education and nursing leadership. Describe the benefits and opportunities for BSN-prepared nurses.
3. Explain why it is important that a nurse’s role and education evolve to meet the needs of an aging and increasingly diverse population.
4. Discuss the significance of professional development, or lifelong learning, and its relevance in caring for diverse populations across the life span and within the health-illness continuum.
5. Discuss how nurses can assist in effectively managing patient care within an evolving health care system.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
RUBRIC: Summary of the four messages outlined in the IOM report is clearly presented. A detailed explanation of why these are significant to nursing practice is presented. A strong understanding of the IOM report and its influence on nursing practice is demonstrated.
The direct influence of the IOM report on nursing education and nursing leadership is thoroughly discussed. The benefits and opportunities for BSN-prepared nurses resulting from the IOM report are described in detail. Overall, an in-depth understanding of the IOM report and its influence on nursing is demonstrated.
A thorough explanation the importance of the evolution of the education and role of the nurse to meet the needs of an aging and diverse population is presented. The explanation demonstrates a clear understanding of the role of the nurse in meeting the needs of an aging and diverse population.
The significance of professional development, or lifelong learning, and its relevance in caring for diverse populations across the life span and within the health-illness continuum is discussed in detail. The relevance of professional development in caring for diverse populations across the life span and within the health-illness continuum is demonstrated.
A through discussion of how nurses can assist in effectively managing patient care within an evolving health care system is presented. The discussion offers compelling rationale and demonstrates insight into managing patient care within contemporary health care.
Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
Can I get a competent professional to write my essays for me or do my essays for me cheap? Yes, we can write your papers for you from scratch and within your deadline. Place an order, and our experts will complete your papers according to instructions
We provide excellent papers within your deadline. Just give clear instructions and your paper is done!